- Not compatible with push to start vehicles.
- Not compatible with hybrid vehicles.
Configured for DOT Key encryption vehicles.
A dot is engraved in the metal blade of the key as pictured.
Plug and Play for dot key Toyota Vehicles. Compatible with Toyota standard 40 bit encryption used on 2006-2012 Toyota vehicles. Dot stamp on the key blade indicates the standard 40 bit encryption. Check your key stampings to determine compatibility.
True Plug & Play, Fully Assembled, Flash Programmed, configured and Ready to Use Right out of the box!
Pre-Assembled for error free installation.
FORTIN Remote Starter professionally assembled and configured by Pluginstarters.
Press the lock button on the OEM Remote 3 times to activate remote start function (3X LOCK START).
Fully assembled and flash programmed FORTIN EVO-ONE AND T-HARNESS ASSEMBLY INCLUDED.
Remove from box and install. (No programmer, dealer visit or special tools needed).
- Requires 3 wire to wire connections.
- Vehicle must have OEM key-less entry and 1 or more OEM Key fobs.
- REMOTE START FEATURE IS ACTIVATED BY YOUR EXISTING REMOTE.
- NO REMOTE KEYFOB INCLUDED.
- Remote starting is triggered by your OEM remote so remote start range can be tested before purchase.
- Remote starting range can be determined by testing how far your existing Key Fob can lock the vehicle doors from.
- Accepts MYCAR and RF antenna kit upgrades.
INSTALLATION CONNECTION SUMMARY.
|Required Connections||Optional Connections|
|RX, TX, Key Sense wire to wire
||Hood Safety Switch|
|Ignition Plug In||Horn Trigger|
|BCM Plug In|
|Diagnostic Plug In|