All vehicles listed as compatible and have OEM keyless entry have a OEM remote starter built into the vehicles BCM.
If the remote start option was not purchased when the vehicle was assembled your remote key fob does not have the remote start button. Without the start button on your key fob there is no way to activate the built in remote start function.
The remote start function is built into the BCM but is also disabled. The EVO-ALL will activate the remote start feature in the vehicles BCM and monitor the lock presses on the OEM key fob for 3 lock commands.
To trigger the BCM to start the vehicle lock the doors 3 times from the OEM remote and the EVO-ALL will signal the Vehicle BCM to start the vehicle. Remote starting is managed by the Vehicles BCM.
- Vehicle runtime is fixed at 15 minutes
- Item does not unlock Vehicles IPC remote start menu
- Automatically puts vehicle in climate control mode during remote start cycle
- Heat or A/C is controlled by the vehicle BCM during remote start cycle
- Upgradable with the Mycar App or FORTIN RF antenna kits